With over 20 years of FEA simulation experience in research and industry our specialists have contributed to the COPRA FEA RF continuous improvement.
With this new tool COPRA FEA RF users get step-by-step illustrated instructions on software functionalities.
The guides consist of:
- Ready-to-use simulation models
- Manuals for the creation of an example model
Additionally, roll formers and tube makers planning to expand their product portfolio with additional processing steps will find instructions on how to model two advanced operations: “tube bending” and “embossing”.
The absolute Highlight of COPRA FEA RF 2019!
Reduces the time necessary for the analysis and evaluation of the simulation results. Designers profit from major time savings of up to 90%. Also, it facilitates the standardization of reports and information and the comparison of different simulations by means of user-defined templates. It can also be used as a powerful tool to gain more detailed insight into the manufacturing process.
New in COPRA FEA RF 2019.1
- Besides HTML and DOC, PDF documents can now also be created
- Contact Normal Force Topics available in automatic report
During the design-phase the user can start a simulation and define in which station the simulation should end. This allows the user to simulate the already existing designed stations while continuing the roll design. This tool can be used for a more efficient simultaneous roll design and finite element simulation resulting in considerable time savings in the overall process.
due to an improved contact algorithm. Depending on the model, the time saving can be as high as 25%!
to create more robust, stable and effective meshes, even when simulating profiles with complex hole shapes.
- E-mail notification when simulation is finished
- Improved CAD-import
- Model Navigator for an easy FEA model overview and navigation
- Marc / Mentat 2018.0 included
- Multi-Physics simulation available
- Windows 10 support
- Save View & Get View functions can be used with multiple views
- New colour map
- General usability improvements
- New, improved Help
Some substantial new features / possibilities in simulations with friction and driven rolls can be presented.
- It is now possible to perform a restart of a simulation with friction after a "power off".
- One can now synchronize the view with the sheet movement in simulations with friction. In that case the sheet remains in the graphics area while post-processing and navigating through the stations.
- Post processing Topics for Friction available in Automatic Report
- Deformable shafts in simulation with friction
The possibility to represent deformable shafts (represented by a spring) in the simulation is now also available in simulations with friction.