Following the recent release of our COPRA RF 2019 and COPRA FEA RF 2019 line up, and success of our Getting Smart with COPRA Seminars in Columbus and St Louis, we are looking forward to sharing some of the streamlined and new features with our customers and prospects alike.
We are offering a half-day technical seminar within walking distance of Westec 2019 where we will not only demonstrate our new features, but also allow you to try things “first-hand” by taking our software COPRA RF for a spin yourself.
For those attending, there will also be a rare opportunity of a 45-day trial of our COPRA RF 2019 software after the event at your facility, (Hard lock will be provided and must be returned or costs will incur).
What You Will Learn
- Industry Update; find out about the latest “state of the art” R&D taking place between our industry and the automotive industries of USA, Germany and Australia.
- COPRA RF 2019, what we have been working on and how it fits into the workflow.
- COPRA FEA RF 2019, reducing your optimisation time and lead time with FEA RF 2019.
- Work Together Sessions, try, see do sessions, first-hand. COPRA RF, COPRA FEA RF.
- Plus, plenty of time to answer your questions.
Network with various likeminded industry professionals from across the Roll-Forming Industry with other delegates after the event, whilst having a unique and unforgettable experience, with the data M team.
Seminar Location: Long Beach, California
Date: Wednesday 25th September 2019
Time: 12:30 – 17:30
Location: Hyatt Regency Long Beach
The events will be hosted by
Albert Sedlmaier, Managing Director of data M Sheet Metal Solutions GmbH and
Carl Stephenson, Managing Director of data M Sheet Metal Solutions UK
Note: For those who are interested, our team will also be in available on the day prior at our Westec Booth #249, and post to the seminar for dedicated, meetings, (sales/project or otherwise), demonstrations and software installations outside of this event at your request, please book your slot in advance.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Book your ticket for the seminar including networking event for $280 p.p. and $200 early bird price.
The early bird discount is valid until September 2nd, 2019.